|TUITION - Domestic
Annual: $ 29,900
Semi-annual: $ 14,950
Monthly: $ 2,990
TUITION - International
Annual: $ 34,900*
- Materials, Books, Student Activities, Curriculum Trips: $1,600
- Application Fee: $50 for U.S. residents; $200 for international students
- Registration Fee: $100 (a one-time fee for new families); $100 for international students
- ESL Fee (for applicable students only): $3,750
The school reserves the right to request additional fees in the case of excessive transportation costs, special electives or for new initiatives.
DEPOSITS (Domestic & International):
*Deposits are non-refundable and applied against tuition.
- Holding deposit for Continuing Families: $ 500
- Holding deposit for New Families $ 1,000
- Annual Plan: Total amount (less deposit) due July 1st
- Semi-Annual Plan: Total fees plus one-half of tuition (less one-half deposit) due July 1st, balance due Dec 1st
- Monthly Plan: Ten (10) equal tuition payments due the first of each month July 1st through April 1st: Total amount of fees due July 1st. A processing fee of $200 is applied and due July 1st.
- A reduction for siblings is available upon written request received by mid-March.
- The holding deposit, due mid-March for continuing students and in April for new students, will be applied against next year’s tuition payments in installments compatible with the selected payment plan.
- Annual Plan: Total tuition and fees amount (less deposit) due July 1st
- The holding deposit, due mid-March for continuing students and in April for new students, will be applied against next year’s tuition payment.
*Waldorf High School provides an ESL program for international students.
**Please note that transportation and food costs are not provided for local area class trips.