|TUITION - Domestic
Annual: $ 31,500
Semi-annual: $ 15,750
Monthly: $ 3,150
TUITION - International
Annual: $ 36,500*
- Materials, Books, Student Activities, Curriculum Trips: $1,650
- Application Fee: $50 for U.S. residents; $200 for international students
- Registration Fee: $100 (a one-time fee for new families); $100 for international students
- ESL Fee (for applicable students only): $3,750
There is a process for applying for reduced fees, based upon financial need. Extended payment options may be requested. The school reserves the right to request additional fees in the case of excessive transportation costs,
special electives or for new initiatives.
DEPOSITS (Domestic & International):
*Deposits are non-refundable and applied against tuition.
- Holding deposit for Continuing Families: $ 500 due March 21
- Holding deposit for New Families $ 1,000 due April 4
- Annual Plan: Total amount ($31,500 less deposit) due July 1st
- Semi-Annual Plan: Total fees plus one-half of tuition due July 1st, balance due Dec 1st
- Monthly Plan: Ten (10) equal tuition payments due the first of each month July 1st through April 1st, Total amount of fees due July 1st. A processing fee of $200 is applied and due July 1st.
- The holding deposit, due March 21st for continuing students and in April 4th for new students, will be applied against next year’s tuition payments in installments compatible with the selected payment plan.
- Annual Plan: Total amount ($36,500, less deposit) due July 1st
- The holding deposit, due March 21 for continuing students and April 4 for new students, will be applied against next year’s tuition payments in installments compatible with the selected payment plan.
*Waldorf High School provides an ESL program for international students.